The term ‘Melissa Packham’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to M.F. Packham & A.J. Suckling, the owner of the website, whose registered ABN is 57 226 902 189. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. It does not constitute legal or professional advice and has not taken into account your specific circumstances. You are solely responsible for any decision, act or omission you may take after considering the information and materials made available on our website.
3. Subject to the terms of the Australian Consumer Law (where applicable), neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may not be suitable for your particular situation and you will not rely on such information and materials. We expressly exclude any liability in relation to the information and materials on this website to the fullest extent permissible by law. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions are in addition to any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law (where applicable) and nothing in these Terms and Conditions purports to in any way limit or derogate from your rights (if any) under the Australian Consumer Law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your sole responsibility to judge whether any products, services or information available through this website are suitable or relevant for your specific situation.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction or use of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with these terms and conditions and any copyright notice (which will form part of these terms and conditions).
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website or any materials on this website may be a criminal offence, a civil offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
9. Subject to any rights or remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law, we do not offer any refund on electronic books or workbooks downloaded from the Site unless the product itself is subject to a major failure. This does not cover any software limitations the purchaser may have which renders them unable to view the document. If you are having difficulty with any of our downloadable products, please contact us directly.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
11. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
12. These general terms and conditions are in addition to any specific terms and conditions that may attach to a particular product or service on our website. If there is any conflict between any specific terms that apply to a particular product or service on our website and these general terms the terms specific to a product or service will have precedence over these general terms to the extent of any inconsistency.
13. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments. Any substantive changes to these Ts and Cs will be brought to your attention on the landing page of our website or via the email address you have provided.
14. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) which relate to your use of the website.
15. In no event will we be liable for any loss, consequential loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or our website, please contact us.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however, it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
- Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include your name, email address, and information about your business which you provide us, for example, by means of contact form, survey or questionnaire.
- Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
- Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
- Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us using the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, you can do so at any time by simply selecting unsubscribe from directly within email communications sent to you. Alternatively, please contact us at the details below.
- Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us via this form.